Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess Brianna


My baby has turned one. My LAST infant has reached a milestone in her life. Bittersweet. Where has the year gone? I've realized I need to slow down with life and cherish the moments I have with my kids. I cant tell you how many times I hear " it wont last for long. they will be gone before you know it". How depressing is that? No matter how exhausting or stressing it is to be a parent, I ve come to realize it is who I am. My greatest accomplishment in my life is having the title of MOM. I cant picture my kids grown up and gone. The silence. Wow. Enjoy my Princess as I go and hug my babies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe I snapped all those pics. And what do you mean LAST? I think you need one, maybe two, more!

sally said...

Hey I am one up on you. Shut your mouth until you catch up.

Jen said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Brianna! Can you believe your baby is 1? Growing up so fast!

Love the pic where she is attacking the cake. Too cute.