Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello, my name is......

Okay, so I've decided to get serious about this blogging thing. I mean, I always have so much to say and sometimes not enough ears to listen. So, what the heck. Why not. I found the hardest part was choosing a name. I thought long and hard. It should be a name that is able to describe my life in one word. Vertigo. a: a sensation of motion in which the individual or the individuals surroundings seem to whirl dizzily b: a dizzy confused state of mind. Of course. what mother of 3 overstimulated children doesn't feel like that at times?
I am going to be up front right now and say that there is no possible way I will be able to blog everyday. Life just wont allow it. I feel a little guilty committing myself to this thing knowing I have way to many other commitments. But I am going to do it. seriously. Okay, so here is a rundown of my life.

Married. Husband is Terrence. great guy, kinda cute

Mother of 3. children are: Chris, 8. Aiden,3. Brianna, 11mos. Awesome

Church. Big part of our lives. http://www.harvesttime.net/ . I would say this is our biggest commitment and is a must have in order for us to survive as a family.

Employed. I work at Rheem. Oh, My Hubby does too. I have a fairly easy job. Get paid pretty decent money.

I guess all I have to say is I am blessed. God has been so good to my family. It is hard these days to be a Christian wife, mother, friend, employee. ...ect... I am trying to find a few more people to add to my life to help me with my journey. Maybe that is why I am here.


Oh by the way, my name is Sally :)

1 comment:

karla said...

hello sally, its nice to meet you!!:) Hope you find lots of nice people here in bloggy world. I have so many blogs that i read that i forget to blog most days. Wordless wednesdays are my most favorite.:) Have fun and see ya soon!