Friday, March 14, 2008

My beautiful, smart, adoring Daughter took her first real steps last night.It was actually more of a run. we were caught by total suprise. I had no camera or video ready for such an event. After grabbing the needed equipment(cell phone) I had her recapture the moment.

It's a milestone like this that make all the sleepless nights worth it. Then to realize this will be the last time one of your children ever take their first step. Sadness washes over me. Then sleepness nights, engorged breasts and stretch marks bring me back to reality. Yes!! She will be my last child taking their first steps.








1 comment:

Jen said...

Now Chunky Monkey can work off those cute thunder thighs! ;) What a doll!

I too often have the same bitter/sweet thoughts about not having more babies. Let me tell you though...the sweet wins every time!