Monday, March 17, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!

Spring break has arrived and we are headed to Branson for the weekend. We are all pretty excited for our change in scenery.

I was able to get away this past weekend to spend with some friends. It was pretty fun. A lot of laughs I have to say. Here is the proof.




The bride. I wish had gotten a shot of her veil.
Ryan(the groom) giving Jen a hard time about the piece of turd in the drive.





Jen on the attack











Us girls from high school

I dont think Tisha liked what was in her cup


























































































































































































































































2 comments:

Jen said...

Vertigo. Heh.

I love your new blog! I'll have to get caught up on the other 2 posts later today. I just now found you.

I had so much fun this weekend. If/when you guys come to the zoo, definitely give me a call.

I was cracking up at all your pics...especially the one of Tish drinking the margarita! Haha!

Amy said...

Sally! I'm excited about your blog. I'll read it!